Kitchen Remodel Checklist
1) How do you want to live in your new Kitchen?
2) How long are you planning to live in this home?
3) Do you or someone in the family have physical limitations?
4) Do you entertain guests often? Are there special needs for large groups?
5) How many cooks are there in the family? Do your children help?
6) Do you buy food in bulk? How much pantry storage is needed? Any special needs?
7) Do you need or want 2 sinks? What kind of main sink? Single or double? Prep or bar sink?
8) Cooking surface size? (30", 36", 48") Gas or electric? Cooktop or full Range?
9) Wall ovens? Single or Double? Convection? Microwave combo or seperate?
10) What kind of ventilation? Hood or downdraft? Decorative Hood?
11) Warming drawer? Microwave Drawer?
12) Type & size of Refrig? Built-in, counter depth, or std depth. Side x side, top or bottom freezer? Ref drawers? Seperate Freezer?
Ice maker? Wine cooler storage?
13) Pro style Appliances? or Std. Stainless Steel, Black, White?
14) Cabinet styles, wood choices, stain color and finish details?
15) Central Island?, with or without a raised counter?, bar stool seating?
16) Accent details, glass doors? staggered heights & depths? clipped & fluted corners?
17) Waste basket pull-out? Spice pull-out? Pantry Roll-outs?
18) Countertop choices? Granite, Quartz, Corian, Tile, Laminates?
19) Decorative tile backsplashes?
20) Improved lighting? Undercabinet lights, above cabinet lighting, recessed can lights, dimmer switches, island pendant lights, accent lighting.
21) Desk or message center? Computer/ internet?
22) Other wants & needs?
Bring completed form with ideas to the Designer