Plan a location outside of the remodeling area to act as your temporary kitchen. Make sure that it includes:
- A refrigerator. Small, dorm-type units work best and often have freezer spaces for storing frozen dinners.
- The microwave. Don't forget to stock up on microwave-safe dishes and microwaveable meals.
- A "kitchen sink." Consider where your water source will be in relation to your temporary kitchen. Stock up on bottled water. You may need to wash dishes in the bathtub-make sure you keep cleaning supplies, trash bags, and dishtowels handy.
- The coffee maker. Keep filters and coffee close at hand.
- Utility utensils. Don't pack away everyday items like can openers, sharp knives, and bottle openers.
- A dining area. Set up a table for eating and food preparation, preferably near your microwave and fridge.
- The essentials. Tell your kids you're picnicking...use paper plates, napkins, and disposable silverware. Ordinary items like condiments, cereal, and salt and pepper should be easily accessible.
Please refer any additional questions to Rylie @ (719) 394-2083